iFi at Audio46
iFi ZEN Air BLUE Hi-resolution Bluetooth streaming
Product SKU: ZEN Air Blue
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with iFi's 1 year limited warranty
Let the Air in.
Enjoy unbeatable HD Bluetooth streaming from your phone, tablet or computer.
ZEN Air Blue
Get maximum sound quality from Bluetooth audio with the ZEN Air Blue.
The ZEN Air Blue is a high-quality Bluetooth audio receiver.
It converts Bluetooth audio streams from smartphones, computers or tablets into an audio stream suitable for headphones, amplifiers and active speakers (speakers that run on their own DC power).
Hear the difference
The ZEN Air Blue will give you the maximum sound quality from your device – your smartphone, computer or tablet – as it operates at the highest audio resolution level of any Bluetooth system.
The Bluetooth system inside has been upgraded by iFi to avoid the 40% drop in audio quality you typically experience with standard Bluetooth (compared to wired audio).
It’s the ideal way to wirelessly connect your smart device to a sound system in super hi-res (high resolution).
The ZEN Air Blue is ideal as part of a simple, new set-up for someone just starting out in audio who wants to experience the high quality of music streaming apps like Apple Music, Tidal and Qobuz.
Just connect your laptop, smartphone or tablet to the ZEN Air Blue via Bluetooth and connect the ZEN Air Blue to your amplifier or active speakers via the RCA connections at the back.
The ZEN Air Blue supports any current Bluetooth stereo audio codec (signal) available on the market today.
- SBC – standard Bluetooth used by most audio devices
- aptX – better than SBC, widely used, found in Android devices
- AAC – better than SBC, widely used, found in Apple devices
- aptX HD, aptxLL and aptX Adaptive – variations on an improved aptX
- LDAC – extremely high quality, designed by Sony
- LHDC – extremely high quality, designed by Huawei
Basically, whatever device you are are using for streaming music via Bluetooth, we’ve got you covered.
HD quality streaming
It’s also an easy, reliable way to add Bluetooth streaming to an existing set-up or upgrade the sound quality of any speaker or system that uses standard Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth v5.1 compliant
- Excellent wireless range
- Superb stability
- Smooth performance
Let the Air into your system and blow the cobwebs away.
- The iFi Bluetooth® implementation does not use a standard SOC (System On a Chip) as seen elsewhere. It uses a combination of quality elements to extract the most from each stage. The Qualcomm chip routes the raw, digital Bluetooth® signal to a specialised Sabre DAC chip to convert the signal from digital to analogue – any jitter is eliminated using our GMT femto-precision clock system to deliver Bluetooth® that is a cut above.
- Discrete ESS Sabre Hyperstream DAC chipset with time domain jitter eliminator, discrete oscillator and 112dB dynamic range for discerning listeners.
- A key advantage of the ESS Sabre DAC chip is its Hyperstream architecture with integrated Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, which delivers vanishingly low distortion and a high dynamic range.
- Texas Instruments low-noise ICs offer great unity-gain bandwidth, very low noise and distortion, high output drive capability, Common-mode and Power Supply Rejection Ratios of over 100 dB, wide maximum-output-swing bandwidths and high slew rates.
- TDK C0G (Class 1 ceramic) capacitors offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications. Getting ever closer to the theoretical ideal of pure, frequency-constant capacitance, these capacitors reduce capacitor-induced distortion to vanishingly low levels. They are pricey but are a perfect addition to our products.
|Power supply requirement||DC 5V, ≥ 0.5A (centre +ve)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm QCC 5100 Series|
|Input||Bluetooth 5.0TM with SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX LL, LDAC, LHDC/HWA Codec|
|Outputs||Audio RCA L/R|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz +0/-0.5dB (44.1kHz) 1Hz - 44khz +0/-3.0dB (>= 88.2kHz)|
|Output Voltage @ 0dBFS||2.05V (+/-0.05V )|
|Dynamic Range||109dB (A)|
|Signal/Noise ratio||109dB (A) @ 0dBFS|
|THD & N||<0.0015% 10k Load @ 0dBFS|
|Dimensions||158 x 100 x 35 mm 6.2" x 3.9" x 1.4"|
|Net weight||295g 0.65 lbs|