1 Year Warranty. Free Expedited shipping.
The world's most affordable hi-res streaming device.
iFi - ZEN Blue HiFi Audio Streamer
This ultra-affordable hi-res Bluetooth® streamer enables you to chillax in style. Just add smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Chill. Relax. Enjoy.
You only achieve true ZEN when totally chilled. We’ve given you peace of mind (and pocket) with the ZEN Blue.
Whether you’re a Spotify, Amazon or Apple Music lover or totally prefer Tidal, the ZEN Blue will deliver fabulously flawless music to suit your mood via breathtaking hi-res Bluetooth®.
Hi-res to the nth degree.
All current and future Bluetooth® audio formats are supported.
This includes Qualcomm’s aptX and aptX HD, LDAC and HWA, hi-res Bluetooth® codecs created by Sony and Huawei respectively, AAC, Apple’s favoured format and SBC, the standard Bluetooth® codec.
Phew! This means every possible source device is covered, at the highest resolution Bluetooth® specification.
Not all Bluetooth is created equal.
Have utter confidence in the sound quality of the ZEN Blue.
It uses Bluetooth5.0®, the very latest version, and the newest Qualcomm 5100 chip to process all incoming Bluetooth® data.
There ESS Sabre DAC chip is there to ensure an extremely smooth digital to analogue conversion.
Banish standard ‘Bluetooth Blues’ with the iFi hi-res implementation.
Enjoy. Your way.
Chill with the best of both worlds.
Analogue – connect via RCA to amps or active speakers or via the 4.4mm output to amps/speakers with a balanced input.
Digital – use the optical and coaxial connections to connect to anything with a built-in DAC and corresponding digital input; your TV, an AV amp or an external DAC in your hi-fi set-up.
Balanced design is special indeed.
The analogue output stage is balanced, not normaaly seen in DACs at this price point. Balanced means less noise interference/crosstalk. This equals more ZEN in our book.
It has RCA and balanced outputs at HiFi standard level; 2V SE and 4V BAL and thus is compatible with both HiFi and Pro systems.
All underpinned by high-quality circuit components such as C0G capacitors from TDK. All fed by a precision low-noise power supply from Texas Instruments to make this a rare entry-priced beastie.
Go and grab yourself one today. And ZEN out…
- The iFi Bluetooth® implementation does not use a standard SOC (System On a Chip) as seen elsewhere. It uses a combination of quality elements to extract the most from each stage. The Qualcomm chip routes the raw, digital Bluetooth® signal to a specialised Sabre DAC chip to convert the signal from digital to analogue – any jitter is eliminated using our GMT femto-precision clock system to deliver Bluetooth® that is a cut above.
- The very newest Qualcomm 5100 series running Bluetooth5.0 puts others in the shade. This is an extremely low power, premium-tier system on a chip specifically designed for use in audio devices. This processes the data and delivers high-quality wireless streaming over Bluetooth®.
- Discrete ESS Sabre Hyperstream DAC chipset with time domain jitter eliminator, discrete oscillator and 112dB dynamic range for discerning listeners.
- One of the key advantages of the ESS Sabre DAC chip is its Hyperstream architecture with integrated Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, which helps to deliver vanishingly low distortion and high dynamic range.
- This OV series operational amplifier is another example of an top-notch component used to get the best sound quality out of our products.
- We use C0G (class 1 ceramic) capacitors from TDK. These capacitors offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit application and are a perfect addition to our products.
- This is a type of audio circuitry topology that uses individual left & right channels.
- It is a superior method to the single-ended circuit approach. Balanced circuits reduce noise and crosstalk. Less Interefence – clearer sound.
- You normally find this set-up in products at the higher end of the spectrum such as the Pro iCAN but iFi is now using it across its product ranges to produce interference free audio.
|Input:||Bluetooth 5.0TM with AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, HWA Codec|
|Output:||Optical/Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R, 4.4 Balanced Lineout|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz – 20kHz <+0/-0.5dB (44.1kHz)|
|1Hz – 44khz <+0/-3.0dB (>= 88.2kHz)|
|Output Voltage @ 0dBFS:||2.05V (+/-0.05V)|
|Dynamic Range:||109dB (A)|
|Signal/Noise ratio:||109dB (A) @ 0dBFS|
|THD & N @ 0dBFS:||< 0.0015% 10k Load|
|Output Impedance:||< 50Ω|
|Power Consumption:||< 2.5W|
|Dimensions:||158 (l) x 100 (w) x 35 (h) mm|
|Weight:||476g (1.05 lbs)|
iFi - ZEN Blue High-resolution Bluetooth DAC
The iFi Zen Blue was Way too easy to set up…This package came with all the needed cables, power supply, etc. It actually took me about 4 minutes form box to listening to music from my phone, really...And the sound is more than just ok, it's actually pretty darn good. Super quality, easy set up, great and unexpected sonics. What more could you ask for? And the item was shipped to me (in AK) incredibly fast, especially since it arrived in the peak the Christmas Season…I attribute this to mostly the excellent customer service and action of audio46. Thanks everyone for prompt service and a tremendous product offering, and an excellent deal too! Cheers lostnamerica
Best Bluetooth sound I've heard!