Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by JH Audio, not Audio46
FREE FEDEX SECOND DAY SHIPPING
1 Year Warranty. Free Expedited shipping.
JH Audio - 16V2 PRO Universal In-Ear-Monitors
- A Black DiamonDyzed Aluminum Round IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- 3 sizes of Comply™ Foam Ear Tips and 3 sizes of Silicone Ear Tips
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as our Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
The JH16 Pro secured its place among the most coveted in-ear monitors used by the biggest touring artists in the world. Now, with major upgrades, the updated JH16v2 Performance UF provides off the charts performance you have to hear to believe. Newly designed Balanced Armatures allow for low and high frequency extension and JHAudio's patented variable bass, allows you to adjust +/- 10db on the quad low driver without effecting performance of the mids or highs. The quad high driver has flat extension out to 23KHz making it possible to hear high frequency detail like never before.
- Newly redesigned 3D Printed Universal Fit shells
- Custom Black Pearl Faceplates with Silver oversized JH logos
- 10 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, dual mid, quad high
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +10db)
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 118dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Noise isolation 26db