- It is crafted by hand by weaving from rare vintage Litz wire made in the USSR in the 60s-70s. The cable has 2496 symmetrical cores in a natural silk braid.
- It provides the most correct audio transmission without any loss in quality.
- Universal adapter without genre preferences, for the widest range of high class equipment.
- It is particularly good for audio systems with harsh and stiff sound and suffering from a lack of bass. It neutralizes the discomfort occuring while listening and brings velvety and bassiness to their sound.
- This adapter is a great way to use your high-quality balanced cable with amplifiers with an unbalanced 6.3 TRS output.
- Make your headphones more versatile! Now you can use your headphones with different amplifiers without changing the cable. Just plug in the adapter!
Kennerton at Audio46
Kennerton bLitz 4 Pin Balanced XLR to 6.3 TRS Adapter
Product SKU: 4 Pin Balanced XLR / 6.3 TRS Adapter
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Our inventory comes directly from the manufacturer, Kennerton
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Make your headphones more versatile! Just plug in the adapter!
- Capacitance 0.057 pF
- Inductivity 0.002 mH
- Impedance 0.0061 Ohm
- Length 0.45 m
Handcrafted in St. Petersburg.