Encased in formed aluminum with genuine walnut veneer, the Heritage Headphone Amplifier exudes quality before plugging in your headphones. All switches, knobs, and controls are weighted and anodized aluminum for great feel and tactile response. All analog switches operate through relays for the cleanest signal while maintaining a vintage feel.
Klipsch - Heritage Headphone amplifier/DAC
- vintage-styled desktop headphone amp.
- immediate, high-energy sound that pairs well with the Klipsch Heritage HP-3 headphones.
- dual high-performance class AB amplifiers eliminate interference between left and right channel.
- premium ESS Sabre32 digital-to-analog converter (ES90128KSM) for detailed, dynamic sound.
- asynchronous USB data transfer with Time Domain jitter eliminator.
- plays PCM digital audio files up to 24-bit/192kHz and DSD audio files up to 11.2 MHz.
- LED light sample rate notifications.
- two-position gain switch optimizes performance with low- and high-impedance headphones.
- aluminum chassis, knobs, and switches help minimize vibration and noise.
- walnut veneer top and bottom.
- USB (Type B) port for connecting a computer
- optical digital audio input
- coaxial digital audio input
- analog RCA stereo line-level input
- balanced XLR 4-pin headphone jack
- full-size 1/4" stereo headphone jack (unbalanced)
- rear-panel line-level stereo RCA audio (fixed or variable)
Other Info & Specs:
- works with Windows® and Mac® operating systems (driver installation required for Windows PCs)
- compatible with iPhone® and iPad®
- requires Lightning-to-USB adapter (not included); Apple's Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adapter recommended for best results
- compatible with some Android™ devices
- requires a USB micro to USB A female adapter to connect an Android device
- headphone amplifier power output: 1,440 mW into 32 ohms (balanced); 940mW into 32 ohms (unbalanced)
- frequency response: 20-40,000 Hz (-0.1dB) 9-90,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- 7-7/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 5-3/4"D
- weight: 1.7 lbs.
- If connecting to a TV, please make sure you can select "PCM" output in your TV's audio menu. This DAC cannot decode multi-channel Dolby® Digital signals.
- warranty: 1 year