The Koss CS95 communication headsets boast a full range of sound that helps bring conversations to life. With high noise sensitivity and reduced sound distortion – not to mention hands-free communication via an electret noise cancelling microphone – serious multi-taskers can revel in the advantage offered by the CS95 single-sided headset. One foam ear cushion creates an open, hear-through sound.
Whether you employ telephony, voice-activated, or voice recognition software – or indulge in computer games with sound cards that feature built-in bias supply* – CS95 headsets offer long-lasting comfort to accommodate your communication needs.
- Dynamic element delivers high sensitivity and reduced distortion for premium sound at all volume levels
- Full range of sound brings games to life
- Improved signal transmission and conduction for cleaner, clearer sound
- Electret noise cancelling microphone
- Independent 3.5mm plugs for easy headphone and microphone connection
- 8 foot cord maximizes movement
- Single-sided listening
- One foam ear cushion
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Can be used with an external power source if sound card does not have built-in bias supply.
|30-16,000 Hz (headset); 100-16,000 Hz (microphone)||32 ohms (headset); Same as load resistance (microphone)||91 dB SPL/1 mW (headset); -56 dB +/- 3 dB per 1 V/1 KHz) (microphone) (-36 dB +/- 3 dB, V/Pa)|
|Straight, Single Entry, 8ft||Limited Lifetime Warranty|