Lake People at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Lake People, not Audio46
- Powerful and reliable Headphone Amplifier
- Mains input via CEE connector – no wallplug adapter
- Analogue inputs via unbalanced RCA sockets
- Internal “PRE-GAIN“ (Range: -6 … +18 dB)
- 1“ solid aluminum volume control
- Amps made with Texas Instruments “OPA 551“ which is a power-opamp with temperature monitoring
- >14 VRMS into 600 Ohm (for high impedance headphones)
- > 1250 mW into 50 Ohm (for low impedance headphones)
- 2 headphone outputs via ¼“ jacks
- Overall dimensions: 4.25 x 1.75 x 7.25in (WxHxD)
- Front panel: 4.25 x 1.65in (WxH)
Intended for Musicians, on-Stage and (home) studio
The Lake People Phone-Amp G103-S MKII is a stereo headphone amplifier for recording and livesound. Different to most comparable models the overall gain may be altered with the aid of internal jumpers to better match specific headphone characteristics. Due to this technique, this headphone amplifier is able to drive nearly all existing headphones from 8 … 600 ohms load impedance.
Because of its noise- and THD-optimized circuitry layout, G103-S MKII covers high quality demands. In spite of its compact dimensions, G103-S MKII offers optimum flexibility and high power. Reliability even under rough or improper handling conditions has been another important goal of development. Thus, the unit is absolutely long-term short-circuit proof.
In addition, the G103-S MKII is equipped with filters to prevent overload by inaudibly low and high frequencies.
The case of G103-S MKII is made of black anodized aluminium, including the front- and back panels. This provides high mechanical stability and resistance against rough handling. The cases surfaces are providing excellent electrical conductivity for optimum EMC characteristics.
Mains is connected via a three-pin IEC/CEE socket and a matching three-wire mains cable with Central Europe-type mains connector. The mains cable may vary to fit the demands of different markets The unit is factory-set to a mains voltage of 230 V AC.
Mains voltage may vary between 190 and 250 without any effect on flawless operation. The built-in mains transformers provide the internal supply voltages of approx. +/- 25 V.
- Alps Poti with good synchronization and low crosstalk
- Unbalanced inputs via RCA
- powerful amplifier
- Made in Germany
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Phone-Amp G103-S MKII
- 1x Power Chord
- 1x Manual
|dimensions||105 x 42 x 160 mm (BxHxT)|
|inputs / outputs||2 / 0 (unbal. RCA)|
|input impedance||+6 dB|
|headphone Out||2 (1/4" jack, unbalanced)|
|signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)||< -102 dBu|
|frequency range||10 Hz - 250 kHz (- 3dB)|
|crosstalk||- 90 dB (1 kHz) / -70 dB (15 kHz)|