Mpow at Audio46
Mpow CHE2 On-Ear Headphone for Kids
Product SKU: MPBH428AP
Ready Monday Monday
Order now for shipping on Monday Order now for shipping on Monday
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Mpow's 1 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Make your children enjoy studying & playing safely
- Hi-Fi Sound & Volume Safe Listening: 40mm dynamic drivers deliver Hi-Fi sound for a fantastic music experience. Mpow offers safe volume control to ensure teenagers and kids never listen with volume exceeds 94dB. Trust that young, sensitive ears aren’t damaged.
- Compact & Collapsible: Weighs only 5.2oz (148g), Mpow headphones never add any bulk to kids' or teenager’s ears. You can take your headphones wherever you go. Just fold them up, twist up the cord, and take your favorite tunes with you.
- Over-Ear Comfort: With an over-ear design, comfy protein ear cushions, and adjustable headband, the Mpow CHE 2 headphones offer all-day comfort for toddlers，kids to teens. They’ll be their favorite wearable accessory.
- Durable & Reliable: Engineered with a flexible and durable 47in (120cm) nylon cord and sturdy 3.5 mm stereo plug, Mpow headphones can withstand kids or teenager’s kink, twist, or other harsh treatments.
- Perfect for Online Courses: Mpow headphones are compatible with cellphones, laptops, computers, MP3, MP4, and other audio devices. You can focus on reading, online courses for more fruitful learning, or listen to your favorite music without distractions.
- IMPEDANCE 32Ω +/-15%
- DISTORTION <4%
- SENSITIVITY 94dB
- AUDIO CABLE LENGTH 3.94ft/120cm
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-20KHZ
- RATED INPUT POWER 5mW
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER 50mW
- Hi-Fi stereo sound
- Soft memory-protein earmuffs
- Lightweight and foldable design
Please Do Not Let Children Use Adult Headphones
Damage the Hearing
Too Heavy for Kids' Neck
Disturb the Hearing Nerve