From Audio46: Do not use with lightning OTG cables. M3 is NOT compatible with iOS lightning devices
DAC ES9838Q2M DSD256 Headphone Amplifier
- Filter Switching, 7 Filter Options
- Acoustic Charm, Customized Amps Show The Tuning Skills
- Volume Memory
- Dual Output, Balanced Single-Ended Dual Output
Unique Design With Excellent Performance
The unique arc-shaped portable decoding design is one of a kind decoding device in terms of looks. The arc-shaped design is made for the custom circuit structure. Dual output design that has balanced and single ended output. There are also five-axis fine carvings that make the complex curves of the M3 looks like a work of art. It uses the ESS flagship DAC ESS9038Q2M, and maximize its performance with independent op amp to give an output with more impact and cleaner output.
Filter Switching, 7 Filter Options
Up to 7 filter settings, providing consumers with more options for adjustment parameter. It can be accessed by pressing and holding the main button of M3 volume (if you switch to each filter mode, the M3 indicator will flash several times, if you switch to the fourth type, it will flash 4 times).Individually customized special-shaped lamp posts to highlight product details.
- Fast Roll-Off, Linear Phase Filter: Low-order reverb, neutral tone, naturally suitable for strong and fast songs
- Linear Phase Filter: Low-order reverb, neutral tone, good details, belongs to the monitoring style
- Fast Roll-Off, Linear Phase Filter: Medium-level reverberation, strong music texture, suitable for fast-paced songs
- Fast Roll-Off, Minimum Phase Filter (default): High-order reverb, partial mid-frequency, thick and warm, suitable for vocals and slow songs
- Slow Roll-Off, Minimum Phase Filter: Medium-order reverberation, partial middle frequency, large sound field, suitable for large-scale compositions such as symphony
- Hybrid, Fast Roll-Off, Minimum Phase Filter: Medium-level reverb, mellow tone, good for listening to strings
- Linear Phase Shift Brickwall Filter: Advanced reverb, warm tone, neutral tone
Acoustic Charm, Customized Amps Show The Tuning Skills
An independent op amp is designed for ESS9038Q2M, to give enough power to drive high demanding headphones, MUSE acoustic tuning were applied to provide detailed and articulate sound.
60-level volume adjustment is delicate m3 not only has a volume memory function for each connected device, but also adds a 60-level step volume adjustment to meet the volume needs of consumers in different usage scenarios. The buttons were designed to fit the look.
Dual Output, Balanced Single-Ended Dual Output
To meet the mainstream needs of consumers, the 3.5 single-ended+4.4 balanced dual output interface was Implemented to give the ESS DAC its full potential.
- DAC ESS9038Q2M
- AMP ESS9603Q
- USB SA9227
- Output Interface 3.5mm single-ended/4.4mm balanced
- Input Interface Type-C USB
- Button Volume up/down/mute/filter switch
- Decoding Specification Max PCM:32bit/384KHZ
- THD+N single-ended, 0.0008%, balanced0.0007% 1KHz 32Ω
- Signal-to-noise ratio 122DB (1KHZ 32 Ω)
- Features 60-level volume adjustment, support power-off memory
- Weight ≈50g
- Size 59.5*29.5*15.5mm