New planar-drive earphones from Muse
- Advanced flat diaphragm acoustic structure
- MUSE HiFi's proprietary correction technology
- Superior sound balance
- A design that is both ideally simple and luxurious.
- Condenser with a proprietary process
- Coaxial construction & high-purity, high-quality monocrystalline copper wire.
- Frequency response: 10-40kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω@ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 106±1dB@1kHz
- Connector: 0.78mm 2pin
- 3.5mm plug
NEW FLAT DIAPHRAGM ACOUSTIC STRUCTURE
The usual Planar Magnetic driver structure is re-adjusted to create a different acoustic structure for the nano-scale diaphragm, and the asymmetric magnetic circuit is perfectly combined with the customized acoustic bracket to form a low-distortion, accurate imaging, and transparent sound. A high fidelity experience.