Noble at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Noble, not Audio46
Introducing the FoKus Pro, an audiophile TWS with the Wizard’s touch. Coming on the heels of Noble’s highly acclaimed Falcon Pro, the Noble FoKus Pro once again raises the bar in terms of sound quality and design. It features a hybrid three driver configuration, with a custom made 8.2mm dynamic driver and 2 Knowles balanced armature drivers.
The FoKus Pro utilizes the QualComm SoC QCC3040 chip and Bluetooth 5.2. It supports SBC, ACC, AptX and AptX adaptive codecs. The ergonomic shell is 3D printed with a semi-custom low profile shape, a designer faceplate and embedded touch sensor. Battery life is an expected 7.5 hours at 50% volume and the designer metal charging case has a 500mah battery.
The free “Noble FoKus” app can be found on Google Play and Apple’s App store, and features a 10 band equalizer with presets and the ability to create your own custom presets. The equalizer feature also includes a hearing test function that will personalize your EQ settings based on the results of the hearing test.
Note that the Noble FoKus Pro is a premium headphone. It will handle the occasional sweaty workout, but it is NOT recommended that the FoKus Pro be submerged in water or worn in the shower or rain.
BOTH IPHONE AND ANDROID
SUPPORT CODECS WITH EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY
The FoKus Pro utilizes the latest QUALCOMM SoC "QCC3040" chip. It supports not only general SBC but also AAC with excellent sound quality and aptX Adaptive which is the latest audio codec. Not only can you enjoy high-quality music by connecting to an iOS device or Android device, but you can also enjoy a wide range of content such as videos and games with impressive sound quality.
* "System-on-a-chip". Integrated circuit products designed to integrate arithmetic circuits with various functions on a single chip and function as a system in cooperation with each other.
EASY CONNECTION, AUTO PAIRING
Compatible with Bluetooth 5.2. Once paired with the player, the next time you open the charging case lid, the FoKus will automatically pair with the last device paired to your FoKus Pros.
Equipped with master swap function
With left and right master swap function, each time the power is turned on, the headphone with the most remaining battery power is automatically switched to the master headphone to prevent the battery from running out, enabling longer-time playback..
SUPPORTS THE LATEST AUDIO CODEC APTX ADAPTIVE
"AptX Adaptive" automatically adjusts for the optimum sound quality and delay so that you can enjoy a wide range of content such as music, videos, and games. The bit rate is automatically adjusted between 279kbps and 420kbps according to the communication environment to ensure connection stability. In addition, by adopting a variable bit rate method based on a new compression algorithm, it is possible to transmit 24bit / 48kHz, which is equivalent to aptX HD, at the highest quality.
STATE-OF-THE- ART TRUE WIRELESS ™ MIRRORING SUPPORT
The FoKus uses Qualcomm's latest generation chip, the QCC3040, to achieve even higher performance and lower power consumption. In addition, it supports "True Wireless Mirroring" that transmits data to the left and right earphones respectively.
Since "True Wireless Mirroring" shares one Bluetooth address on the left and right, it is displayed as one connection destination on the connection source device when pairing, and you can use it only by pairing once. It also supports the roll swapping function of the left and right earphones to prevent the battery from running out.
- Chip: QCC3040
- Driver Details: one 8.2mm customized dynamic driver, two Knowles balanced armature drivers
- Sensor type for earbud operation: Touch
- cVc noise canceling for calls: Supported
- Eartips: customized Noble eartips
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Bluetooth Profile: HPP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Audio Codec: SBC/AAC/APTX/APTX adaptive
- True Wireless Mirroring
- Supported Multi-Pairing, however, Multi-Connection not supported.
- Operating Range - about 10 meters.
- Battery Capacity in Earbuds - 3.7v 45 mAH - approximately 7.5 hours at 50%
- Battery capacity of charging case 500 mAH (approximately 3-4 charges of the earbuds)
- Earbud and Charging case charge times - approximately 1.5 hours
- Earbud standby time - approximately 100 days
- Charging case standby time without earbuds - approximately 150 days
- Charging port on case - USB Type C (5v / 1A)