Pioneer DJ at Audio46
Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 4-channel DJ Performance Controller for Multiple DJ Applications (Open Box)
Product SKU: DDJ-FLX10 (OB)
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Pioneer DJ's 1 year limited warranty
This item is NOT eligible for promotional codes.
You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Split. Mix. Create.
The DDJ-FLX10 is a 4-channel performance DJ controller for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro. It includes a host of brand-new features including Track Separation technology, which enables new creative possibilities such as the easy performance of mash-ups on the fly with no need to prepare tracks in advance.
Track Separation for innovative performances including live mashups
Load the regular songs from your music library and create remixes and mash-ups on the fly by independently manipulating the 3 key parts of the music: vocals, drums, and inst (other instruments including bass and synths). There are dedicated color-coded buttons to control each part, so you’ll always have a clear visual grasp of what’s playing.
- ACTIVE PART & PART ISO
Individually adjust the volume for the vocals, drums, or inst, or mute them completely.
- FX PART SELECT
Choose which parts of a track you want to apply effects to.
- PART INSTANT DOUBLES
Isolate a specific part of the track (vocal, drums, or inst) and transfer it to another deck.
Expanded On Jog Display
Customize the information you see on the jogs so there’s no need to take your eyes off the decks. Choose from 4 modes, some of which show 3 Band Waveforms (rekordbox only), and keep an eye on Mix Point Link and rekordbox vocal position analysis information, as well as Performance Pad status.
- DECK INFO MODE
Shows the information about the deck, including the Overall Waveform. (When using Serato DJ Pro, this mode shows the virtual deck of Serato DJ Pro.)
- WAVEFORM MODE
Shows the Zoomed Waveforms for 2 decks.
- ARTWORK DISPLAY
Shows the artwork for the track that’s playing.
- DJ LOGO DISPLAY
Shows your own logo or favorite image on each deck after using the Image Transfer Tool for PC/Mac.
New Mix Point Link for seamless transitions
Take advantage of a completely new playback concept in rekordbox that enables you to create slick musical progression in your sets by linking mix points in tracks so the next song kicks in at the perfect moment. You might set the next track to start from the beginning of its melody when the vocal of the current song ends, ensuring a seamless transition without a sound clash. There’s no need to count down or press play manually, which also leaves your hands free to create mash-ups or add effects.
DMX output for rekordbox Lighting function
Liven up your performances with lighting effects that match the mood of the tracks you play. It’s easy with the rekordbox Lighting function and, thanks to the DMX output on the DDJ-FLX10, you don’t need any other equipment such as an external DMX interface. Simply connect DMX-compatible lighting equipment to the controller and use rekordbox to create custom lighting effects, or set the software to automatically adapt the color and movement of the lights to progress with the music.
Evolved MAGVEL FADER 4-sensor system
Improved from the 2-sensor system on the DDJ-1000, the MAGVEL FADER on the DDJ-FLX10 uses a 4-sensor system. This allows you to make the tiniest volume adjustments, no matter how small the movement of the crossfader, enabling more musical performances.
rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro compatibility
The DDJ-FLX10 offers free plug-and-play compatibility with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro, giving you hands-on control of your favorite software application. DVS support is available for rekordbox via selected subscription plans, and for Serato via a paid license/subscription to Serato DJ Expansions or Serato DJ Suite.
Multicolored jog ring
You can use the first-ever multicolored jog ring on a Pioneer DJ controller to indicate the different parts of the track that are playing when you’re using the Track Separation features, or you can customize the colors to your preferred look.
Connect your PC/Mac directly to the controller’s USB Type-C terminal with a single cable.
Pitch 'n Time DJ
A voucher for the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack is included, which enables key shifting and key syncing with perfect audio quality.
Hit the 8 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, and the sampler.
Firmware Update Manager
You’ll be automatically notified when firmware updates become available.
- ACTIVE PART Turns mute on/off for the drums, vocal, and inst parts. You can change the function from mute to solo via the settings in rekordbox.
- Call Cue/ Loop section Calls the memory cues and loops already set for the track.
- MIX POINT LINK You can use this function to mix to your next track easily by setting the start and end points on the track for On Air.
- MULTICOLOR JOG RING The jog rings change in color to match the Active Part function or the color set by you.
- ON JOG DISPLAY As well as switching between 4 different modes that can display waveforms and artwork, it can display various parameters from rekordbox to help with your performance.
- BEAT JUMP button By pressing the [BEAT JUMP] button, you can instantly move the playback position while keeping the beat of the track in time. You can move 4 beats or 16 beats if you press [SHIFT].
- TEMPO RESET button Turning the button on resets the BPM of the track to its original tempo.
- Performance Pads Call up and control the Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, and sampler.
- FX PART SELECT Select a part to be applied with an effect when using Beat FX or Sound Color FX. The effect applies to the parts which are lit.
- PART ISO switch Individually adjust the volume for the vocals, drums, or inst.
- Beat FX section A Beat FX section with the same feel as the DJM Series. A new effect, Stretch, creates the sound of the audio stretching.
- MAGVEL FADER The DDJ-FLX10 is the first controller in our lineup to include a 4-sensor MAGVEL FADER. This enables you to adjust the volume more precisely.
- DMX Output Terminal The DMX terminal is compatible with rekordbox Lighting mode. By connecting your lighting equipment, the color and brightness of the lights will automatically change to match the music.
- USB port (Type C) Connection for a PC/Mac.
What's in the Box
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB Type-C cable
- Serato voucher(Pitch 'n Time DJ)
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for use
- Warranty (selected regions only)
Compatible DJ Software
Software System Requirements
Visit serato.com for its specifications.
|20 - 20000 Hz
|24 bit/44.1 kHz
|< 0.002 % (USB)
|DC 12 V, 3 000 mA
Jog Wheel (Maximum Dimensions)
Sound Color FX
|16slot x 4bank
Pad Modes rekordbox
Pad modes Serato
|1 XLR connector (3pins)
|2 USB C ports
*The specifications and design of this product are subject to change without notice.