Pioneer DJ at Audio46
Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV7 Scratch-style 2-channel Professional DJ Controller for Serato DJ Pro (Open box, New some damage on outer box)
Product SKU: DDJ-REV7 (OB)
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today Order now for shipping tomorrow
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Pioneer DJ's 1 year limited warranty
This item is NOT eligible for promotional codes.
You may still redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Expand Your Revolution
The DDJ-REV7 is built to help you get the most from the Serato DJ Pro performance software and boasts a brand-new design that includes large, motorized jog wheels with On Jog Display to create a tactile connection between you and your music. The layout of this 2-channel unit emulates a professional DJM-S mixer + PLX turntable setup, and includes specialized features for open-format and scratch DJs.Brand-new motorized, VINYLIZED JOG: Feel like you’re playing with records
At the heart of each deck on the DDJ-REV7 is the new 7-inch motorized jog wheel which features the same rotational stability as a 12-inch turntable and is built to feel like you’re playing with real records.
VINYLIZED JOG: Customize the feeling
The acrylic top plate is finished with a vinyl-like texture for effortless finger grip, and you can choose between low and high torque settings and use the two slip sheets included inside each deck to find your preferred amount of friction. Switch between a rotation speed of 33⅓ or 45rpm whenever you like and use the Stop Time setting to adjust how long it takes for the music to end when you press pause.
On Jog Display: Keep an eye on essential information
In the center of each jog wheel, a 3.5-inch LCD keeps important information at your fingertips so there’s far less need to switch your gaze between the decks and your laptop. Thanks to an omnidirectional viewing angle, you can see what’s being displayed from any angle, and you can turn off the digital marker that indicates the playback position whenever you want. You can also mark each jog wheel with the included stickers if you prefer this method to the digital marker.
See the overall waveform of the track on that deck, plus the detailed waveforms of the tracks on both decks side-by-side to help you make quick, intuitive adjustments. You’ll also have an eye on the BPM, playback speed (tempo), remaining or elapsed time, digital marker for the playback point (which you can turn off), and the number of beats in the loop when one is playing.
Virtual Deck mode
View the virtual deck of Serato DJ Pro and the number of beats to the next Hot Cue point.
Display the artwork for the track that’s playing.
DJ Logo display
Display your own logo or favorite image on each deck after using the Image Transfer Tool for PC/Mac to load it onto the DDJ-REV7.
Instant Scratch: Rapidly fire samples with dedicated buttons
The DDJ-REV7 has 4 original scratch samples that you can trigger by pressing the corresponding hardware buttons. Because the sounds are built in, you can fire them at any time – even if the controller isn’t connected to your laptop. If you want to use your own samples in your set, you can instantly load scratch samples from 4 banks that you’ve assigned in Serato DJ Pro with the Scratch Bank feature.
MAGVEL FADER PRO: Scratch freely
Scratch with style and confidence when you use the MAGVEL FADER PRO. As well as being highly robust, it’s customizable with various settings to help you find the feel that’s right for you.
22 built-in Beat FX including 3 new additions: Dynamically change the sound
Add drama to your track transitions with the 3 brand-new Beat FX. In total there are 22 Beat FX which you can trigger with the dedicated controls (New Beat FX: Duck Down, Fill Out and Helix Out).
You can also pull the effects levers down and hold them to apply effects from Serato DJ Pro in short bursts, or push them up to lock effects on and free up your hands for scratching or track browsing.
A roll effect that fades out while lowering the pitch.
A roll effect that forms a roll with a changing rhythm pattern and fades out with echo.
An effect that samples the input sound and repeatedly fades it out like a reverb, while increasing the playback speed and pitch.
Portable, sophisticated design: Take your performances anywhere
The DDJ-REV7 is solid and robust, yet still lightweight enough to grab by the handles on the chassis and carry to your next gig. Contrasting matte and hairline finishing in different sections of the aluminum top plate create distinction between the deck and mixer sections, so the layout looks like a traditional 2 x turntable + mixer setup, while the On Jog Displays mimic the label in the center of a vinyl record.
Switch on Silent Cue and avoid the sound of the music speeding up as the platter starts to spin. Simply choose a Hot Cue, then hit play on the deck and it will sound the same as hitting a cue point on a DJ player.
Assign the Smooth Echo effect to your choice from a selection of controls, e.g. a fader or pad. Then, when you turn on Smooth Echo with its dedicated button, the echo will be triggered as soon as you move the relevant control.
Plug and Play
As soon as you’ve downloaded Serato DJ Pro to your PC/Mac, you can simply connect the DDJ-REV7 via the supplied USB cable and start DJing.
Pitch 'n Time DJ
A voucher for the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack is included, which enables key shifting and key syncing with perfect audio quality.
With a digital-to-analog converter from ESS Technologies and improvements to the audio design, the DDJ-REV7 achieves the highest sound quality of any Pioneer DJ controller.
Firmware Update Manager
You’ll be automatically notified when firmware updates become available.
- Tempo slider section Controls for adjusting the playback speed of a track. The DDJ-REV7 is a DJ controller with a battle layout and the tempo slider is positioned horizontally. Also, by activating the Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack, you can use the Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ function.
- Browse section You can use this unit to browse the Serato DJ Pro screen and load a track.
- Loop section You can choose a section of a track to play repeatedly.
- KEY -, KEY + buttons Adjust the key.
- FILTER knob Adjusts a filter or an effect.
- Effects section display Displays the effect names, BPM, and parameters.
- Instant Scratch section The unit has 4 scratch sounds that you can play at the touch of a button. You can instantly call up the scratch sounds with the [SLOT / PAD 1, 2, 3, 4] buttons.
- Effect lever Applies an effect while you hold the effect lever in the [ON] position. Continues applying an effect when you let go of the effect lever and leave it in the [LOCK ON] position.
- FX SELECT buttons Select the internal effects (Beat FX) or Serato DJ Pro effects.
- SILENT CUE button Mutes the sound of a track playing on the deck.
- Performance Pads section You can use Performance Pads mode and Deck Pads mode at the same time. You can’t use the modes on decks that have Instant Scratch turned on.
- VINYLIZED JOG The acrylic top plate is finished with a vinyl-like texture for effortless finger grip, and you can use the two included slip sheets in each deck to find your preferred amount of friction.
- On Jog Display When a track from Serato DJ Pro is loaded to the unit or a scratch sound is loaded in Instant Scratch mode, its information is displayed on the jog wheel.
- SMOOTH ECHO button Turns Smooth Echo on and off.
- MAGVEL FADER PRO Adjusts the volume balance between the channel output sounds according to the crossfader curve specified with the [CURVE] knob.
- PITCH BEND -/+ buttons Adjust the pitch temporarily.
- 33, 45 button Sets the rotation speed of the jog wheel to 33 rpm or 45 rpm.
- ECHO knob Sets the level of echo applied to the microphone input.
- CH 1/2 CURVE knob Sets the channel fader curve.
- FEELING ADJUST knob Adjusts the “weight” of the crossfader.
- CURVE knob Sets the crossfader curve.
- USB ports Connect a PC/Mac. There are 2 USB Type-B ports.
- AUX terminals Connect a line-level output device.
What's in the box
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for use
- Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack Voucher (Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ)
- Marking Sticker
Compatible DJ Software
|Serato DJ Pro
|Serato DVS (Paid upgrade)
Software System Requirements
Visit serato.com for its specifications.
|20 - 20000 Hz
|24 bit/48 kHz
|DC 24 V, 1 000 mA
|175 mm (Top plate)
207 mm (Platter)
Color on jog display
Sound Color FX
|8slot x 4bank
Auto Loop/Auto Beat Loop
Crossfader Feeling Adjust
Crossfader Curve Adjust
|2 USB B ports
* The specifications and design of this product are subject to change without notice.