Sennheiser at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Sennheiser, not Audio46
BTD 600 Bluetooth® adapter
Make the most of your Bluetooth® headphones.
Upgrade your Bluetooth with aptX codecs
The BTD 600 is a Bluetooth® dongle specially developed by Sennheiser audio experts to be a perfect match for our Bluetooth®-enabled products. It’s the easy way to get the best performance your headphones can offer.
- Connect Bluetooth® headphones to a PC or Mac the easy way
- Use headphone controls for calls and media
- Enjoy the best quality your headphones have to offer
- Pair your Bluetooth® headphones to your PC or Mac once — and you’re done
- Bluetooth® 5.2 and aptX Adaptive codecs let your headphones show their full potential
- Low latency for seamless video lip sync and smooth calls
- Use the controls on your headphones for music, videos, and calls
- Swap between multiple PCs or Macs without re-pairing
- Convenient USB-A to USB-C adapter included for broad compatibility
A perfect pair — the BTD 600 Bluetooth® dongle and Sennheiser headphones
Welcome to the easy way to get stable, reliable Bluetooth® audio.
Nobody wants to fiddle with complicated Bluetooth® settings on their computer just to use their headphones. With the BTD 600, you just plug in the adapter and pair your headphones, and that’s it!
Audio experts at Sennheiser developed the BTD 600 to be a perfect match for all our Bluetooth®-enabled products. It’s the easy way to get the best performance your headphones can offer.
Solid like a cable - without the wires
Plug it in, pair it, and enjoy flawless transmission.
Just plug in the dongle and pair your headphones. That’s it! There’s no tricky installation or driver to install. You can even plug the adapter into a different computer, and your headphones will still be paired.
You get rock-solid Bluetooth® 5.2 and the latest aptX audio codecs for high-quality sound. The call and music controls on your headphones will still work, too. With audio this good, it’s like having an invisible cable.
Great for media and communications
Nothing’s more important than a stable connection when you’re trying to listen to someone.
To communicate with clarity, it’s important to have a Bluetooth® connection you can trust. The BTD 600 gives you stable connections for interruption-free videoconferencing and phone calls.
What’s more, lower latency means excellent voice synchronization for watching movies and videos. And with aptX HD transmission quality, it’s easy to say goodbye to cables — even for hi-fidelity music listening.
- BTD 600 USB dongle
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Quick Guide & Safety Guide
- Compliance sheet
- Connectivity Bluetooth 5.2 compliant, class 1, 10 mW (max)
- Transmission frequency 2,402 MHz to 2,480 MHz; GFSK, π/4 DQPSK / 8DPSK
- Supported Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Supported codecs SBC, aptX™, aptX™ adaptive
- Weight 1.9g (Bluetooth dongle), 2.8g (USB A-C adapter)
- Size 15,5 x 19,7 x 7.8 mm (Bluetooth dongle), 15,5 x 25,3 x 7.8 mm (USB A-C adapter), 15,5 x 33 x 7.8 mm (dongle + adapter)
- Supported operating systems Windows 8.1 or later MacOS version 11 or later
- Storage Temperature Temp: –25 to +70°C, Rel. humidity 10 to 90%
- App support Sennheiser Transmitter Updater (PC/Mac)