Open box complete. 2 Year Warranty.
Sennheiser HD 660 S Audiophile Headphones
Sennheiser’s new HD 660 S is the ideal open, dynamic headphone for the passionate audiophile. Meticulously crafted for most demanding listener, the HD 660 S builds on the legacy of the legendary HD 650, surpassing the exceptional performance of its predecessor with a new and improved transducer design that delivers lower harmonic distortion for an even more natural, lifelike audio experience. It is exceptionally accurate
and transparent, yet has an expressiveness that immerses you in every emotion and nuance of music. With a lower impedance of 150 ohms, and a wider choice of cables that includes both balanced (4.4 mm Pentaconn) and 6.35 mm connectors, the HD 660 S offers the versatility to enjoy reference class high fidelity sound with stationary and mobile players alike.
- Reference class open dynamic wired headphones
- New improved transducer design for very low harmonic distortion
- Hand-selected headphone drivers with precise left and right matching tolerances (± 1 dB) for accuracy
- 150 ohms nominal impedance to allow direct connection to both stationary and mobile HiRes Players
- Detachable cables made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise and para-aramid reinforced
- Includes a choice of connection cables with either 6.35 mm stereo plug or a 4.4 mm Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. A 6.35 mm to 3.5 mm adapter is also included
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 41.000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level at 1 kHz, 1 Vrms: 104 dB
- THD at 1 kHz, 100 dB: ? 0,04 %
- Supplied with storage box
- 2-year warranty
Transducer principle: Dynamic open
Frequency response: 10 – 41,000 Hz (-10 dB)
Frequency response: Diffuse-field equalized
Sound pressure level (SPL): 104 dB at 1V 1kHz
Impedance: 150 ?
THD+N: < 0,04% (1 kHz, 100 dB)
Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
Connector: Stereo jack plug, gold-plated
6.35 mm: unbalanced, 3-pin
4.4 mm: balanced, 5-pin
Adapter: 6.35 mm to 3.5 mm
Weight: Approx. 9.17 oz. (260 g) without cable
WARNING (for California residents only): This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.