*Price Match Guarantee*
*Authorized Sennheiser Dealer*
*Available to Demo in store*
These headphones are engineered for the true audiophile. Thanks to an open circumaural design, computer optimized magnets and aluminum voice coils, you won’t find cleaner, crisper stereo sound anywhere.
The HD 600 is an audiophile-grade open dynamic hi-fi/professional stereo headphone. The advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves resulting in a clean sound free of artifacts and acoustical disturbances. The HD 600 is a fantastic addition to a hi-fi stack or dedicated listening room, and is a favorite among mastering engineers worldwide.
- High-quality open metal mesh grilles deliver extremely transparent sound
- Computer optimized magnet systems minimize harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Detachable, OFC copper cable
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty
|Frequency Response||12 - 40500 Hz|
|Contact Pressure||ca. 2,5 N|
|Jack||3.5/6.25 mm stereo|
|Cable Length||3 m|