Sennheiser at Audio46
Sennheiser RS 195 Wireless Headphones With Transmitter
Product SKU: 508675 / 505565
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today Order now for shipping tomorrow
Extended Holiday Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Returns period extended to Jan 15, 2024.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Sennheiser's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
RS 195-U Specialized wireless headphones
- Excellent sound quality
- Personalized hearing profiles
- Closed-back earcups
- Intelligently designed controls
- Multi-purpose transmitter
Rediscover the pleasure of listening
Our hearing naturally evolves over time. The new RS 195 wireless headphones take these changes into account to provide exceptional sound that can be fully personalized to your hearing.
Don’t miss a detail with the wireless RS 195.
Sennheiser has refined its technology to offer simple and intuitive settings that enhance speech intelligibility and reproduce the slightest details of your favorite music. The exceptional sound can be fully personalised to your hearing: simply choose the most adapted setting from the 7 profiles available to optimise your sound experience. The left/right balance control allows you to adjust the volume in each ear. The RS 195 also gives you a choice of listening modes. The "Speech Mode" reduces background noise and enhances speech intelligibility, while the "Music Mode" reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to perfectly preserve the sound image.
A clear signal within a range of up to 100m
High-quality transducers produce rich, detailed sound to please even the most demanding music lovers.
Innovative digital wireless transmission technology delivers a clear signal within a range of up to 100m. The RS 195 transmitter supports analog and digital audio inputs with the option of toggling. So, you are free to wander from room to room listening to your favourite music and TV programmes. The headphones’ ergonomic design is ideal for enjoying hours of comfortable listening.
A collaboration with the Fraunhofer IDMT
The unique sound settings are perfectly adapted for individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss.
The RS 195 headphones are the result of a collaboration between two specialists in two different domains: Sennheiser, a leading acoustics expert for over 70 years & Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT which has developed signal-processing strategies based on hearing aid technology* for use in consumer electronics. Using this combined savoir-faire, we were able to build unique sound settings that are perfectly adapted to the needs of individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss. *This technology does not replace or function in the same way as a hearing aid and is not a medical product.
- Wearing style On-ear
- Connectivity Digital: Optical; Analog: 3.5 mm stereo jack socket
- Audio connection Digital: Optical; Analog: 3.5 mm stereo jack socket
- Range 100m
- Operating time 18 hrs
- Carrier frequency 2.4 – 2.48 GHz
- Transducer principle Dynamic, Closed
- Frequency response 17 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 117 dB (1kHz, 100 dB)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) < 0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Charging time 8:30 hrs
- Power supply / Battery type 2 AAA size lowself-discharge NiMh rechargeable batteries, 1.2V, 820 mAh
- Weight 340g
- HDR 195 headphones
- TR 195 transmitter
- Power supply unit with multi-country adapters (EU, UK, US, AU)
- Low self-discharge NiMH rechargeable batteries, AAA size
- Optical digital cable, 1.5 m
- Stereo audio cable with 3.5 mm jack plugs, 2 m
- Quick guide
- Safety guide