1 Year Warranty. Free Expedited Shipping.
SE425-CL Sound Isolating Earphones feature accurate, balanced sound.
- Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Available in clear and metallic silver
- Includes SE425, sleeve fit kit, adapter, cleaning tool, carrying case, and user guide
Shure - SE425-CL Sound-Isolating Earphones
Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
The included fit kit contains multiple sizes of ear sleeves, allowing you to find the perfect size for your ear and effectively reduce ambient noise by as much as 37dB so you can focus on your music. The detachable Kevlar-reinforced cable connects to the earpieces using gold-plated MMCX connectors to lock in place but also provide a 360° rotation. This rotation, along with the formable wire, allows you to direct the cable over and behind the ears to minimize snags and tangles. The other end of the cable has a 3.5mm mini plug and a 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio devices. A compact and durable case is included for storage and transportation.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with Ľ" jacks.
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
|Sensitivity||109 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 19kHz|
|Cable Style||64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit|
What's in the box?