SM57+X2u USB Digital Bundle
Use the SM57 Instrument Microphone with the X2u XLR-to-USB Adapter for digital recording with headphone monitoring.
Environments: Club, Hotel & Convention, Auditorium, Lecture Hall, Live Performance, Place of worship, Rehearsal Space, Stadium, Theater Stage, Home/Project Studio, Recording Studio
Industries: House of Worship, Theater, Touring/Rental
The legendary SM57 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio.
Digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you - just plug and play for better-than-CD quality instrument reproduction.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with tailored frequency response delivers clear reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates the sound source while minimizing background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later).
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
ALSO IN THE BOX
- 1 - A25D Swivel Stand Adapter
- 1 - 95C2313 Storage Bag
- 1 - 3 m USB Cable
- 1 - Storage Bag for X2u