Shure at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by Shure, not Audio46
Whether it’s big-time broadcasting, professional podcasts or critical studio recordings, this legendary dynamic microphone delivers smooth, warm vocals every time. The SM7B captures and enhances the finer details of the human voice while blocking out all the distractions. An audio icon.
HOW IT WORKS
The wide-range frequency response of the SM7B preserves the natural beauty of the sound it captures. With its detailed audio profile, words may travel far, but they always arrive at their destination with quality and clarity intact.
Sound Sources : Brass, Electric Bass / Amp, Electric Guitar / Amp, Kick Drum, Leslie Cabinet, Pipe Organ, Snare Drum, Speech, Upright Bass, Vocals
Environments: Broadcast Studio, Home/Project Studio, Recording Studio
Industries: Broadcast/ENG, Film & TV production, Podcasting, Radio, Touring/Rental
WHY IT’S BETTER
Only good air gets through
The air suspension shock isolation and the pop filter eliminate both mechanical noise and breathiness. So words get through and the rest stays out of the mix.
The classic cardioid pattern is designed to reject off-axis audio. So you can sing or speak at a comfortable angle and it captures the sound, just as you want it, with minimum coloration.
Shield your sound
We added advanced electromagnetic shielding to defeat hum from computer monitors and other studio equipment.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
- Rugged construction for securing the microphone cartridge
- Detachable close-talk windscreen and switch cover plate included
- Reduces distortion from loud sources
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Dynamic cartridge with flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Also useful for close-miking instruments in studio where warm and smooth full-frequencies are a must
|Frequency Range From (Hz)||50|
|Frequency Range To (kHz)||20|
|Switchable Low Cut||yes|
|Output Connectors||3 Pin XLR|