Shure at Audio46
Shure SRH1840 Professional Open-Back Stereo Headphones
Product SKU: SRH1840-BK
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today Order now for shipping tomorrow
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Shure's 2 year limited warranty
Earn 5% back in rewards! Learn More
This item is NOT eligible for promotional codes.
You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
- Ideal for for mastering or critical listening
- Open-back, circumaural design
- Dual-exit, detachable straight cables
- Includes SRh2840, threaded 1/4? gold-plated adapter, replacement velour ear pads, 2 cables, hard zippered case, and user guide
The SRh2840 Professional Open Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance, including smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. Ideal for mastering or critical listening applications.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Optimized for connection to external headphone amplification systems
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
Also in the Box
- 1 - HPAEC1840 Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads
- 2 - HPASCA2 Two Detachable Cables
- 1 - HPAQA1 Threaded ¼” Gold-Plated Adapter
- 1 - HPACC2 Zippered Hard Storage Case
|96 dB SPL/mW
|Maximum Input Power
|10 Hz – 30 kHz
|0.59 lbs (268 g)
|Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
|6.9 ft (2.1 m)
|Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack