Shure at Audio46
Shure SRH240A Professional Over-Ear Headphones
Product SKU: SRH240A
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Shure's 2 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
- For general listening
- Closed-back, circumaural ear cup design
- Fixed, straight cable
- Includes SRH240A, threaded 1/4? nickel-plated adapter, and user guide
The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
With 40 mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter.
Re-engineered headband & ear cup construction provide a more ergonomic, comfortable fit.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Re-engineered headband & ear cup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Maximum Input Power||500 mW|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Weight||0.63 lbs (238 g)|
|Cable Length||6.56 ft (2 meters)|
|Cable Style||Attached straight oxygen-free copper|
|Plug||Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack|