Shure at Audio46
Shure SM48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Product SKU: SM48-LC
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Shure's 2 year limited warranty
Earn 5% back in rewards! Learn More
This item is NOT eligible for promotional codes.
You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone offers a frequency response for vocals with a brightened mid-range and bass roll-off to control proximity effect. The product includes the microphone, a stand adapter, and carrying bag.
The SM48 unidirectional dynamic microphone is a great performance microphone. It maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback and rejection of off-axis sound.
The tailored frequency response is ideal for lead vocals, backup vocals, and spoken word applications. A presence rise brightens mid-range performance, and a low frequency roll off controls proximity effect.
The SM48 includes a shock-mounted cartridge, a steel mesh grille, and an integral "pop" filter.
Sound Sources : Speech
Environments: Club, Hotel & Convention, Corporate Presentation, Auditorium, Lecture Hall, Live Performance, Rehearsal Space, Home/Project Studio
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Lockable On/Off switch (Model SM48S only)
- Legendary Shure quality and ruggedness
ALSO IN THE BOX
- 1 - A25D Swivel Adapter
- 1 - 26A13 Storage Bag
|Frequency Range From (Hz)
|Frequency Range To (kHz)
|Switchable Low Cut
|3 Pin XLR