Flawless audio without interruption
The WH-CH710N Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones offer powerful, distraction-free listening wherever you are. With Noise Canceling via Dual Noise Sensor Technology, as well as Ambient Sound mode, you can take control of what you hear—and with up to 35 hours of wireless playback, you can listen to music all day long.
- Noise cancelation adjusts to your environment with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Hear more detail with the 30 mm Driver Units
- Long-lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Wireless Bluetooth® streaming with NFC™ One-touch
- Smartphone compatibility for hands-free calls and use with your voice assistant
Headphones that cancel out the world
Whether you're taking a long-haul flight or commuting to work, the Automatic Artificial Intelligence Noise Canceling function (AINC) constantly analyzes environmental ambient sound components, and automatically selects the most effective noise canceling filter for your surroundings.
Take control of what you hear with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
Dual microphones feeding forward and backward mean the WH-CH710N headphones catch more ambient sounds than ever before. So, whether you're trying to block out city traffic or office chatter, you'll be able to get completely lost in whatever you're listening to.
Customize your sound
Ambient Sound mode puts you in complete control of your listening experience. Switch it on, and you'll be able to listen to your music, while still hearing the essential everyday sounds that keep you safe, like traffic noise and transport announcements.
Listen all day with quick charging
A built-in Li-ion battery means that you can listen to up to 35 hours of audio on a single charge. Plus, with quick charging, you get 60 minutes of playback from just 10 minutes of charging.
Listen in comfort
Designed with style in mind
The WH-CH710N headphones have a sleek, rounded design that looks as good as they sound.
The perfect fit
With an adjustable metal slider, you can make your headphones the perfect size for you. That means more comfort for long listening.
Soft, oval-shaped earpads mean you'll never need to take a break from your favorite music, movies and TV shows.
Travel easily with swivel design
The WH-CH710N earcups swivel flat, so whether you're packing a suitcase for travel or a backpack after work, you can transport them safely wherever you go.
Never miss a beat with 1.2 " (30 mm) drivers
The new 1.2" (30 mm) drivers achieve a pure, clear sound even with lightweight and comfortable headphones, ideal for reproducing a range of frequencies, from low beats to high vocals.
Hands-free help from your assistant
A simple button press connects you to your smartphone's voice assistant to get directions, play music, and communicate with contacts
Clearer hands-free calling
Conversation flows freely with easy, hands-free calling. Leave your phone where it is, just speak. WH-CH710N delivers clearer voice quality to the other person on the phone.
NFC™ One-touch for instant music
Near Field Communication (NFC™) lets you start streaming your music with just one touch. Simply touch your selected NFC™-enabled device on the on-body N-mark for a quick and easy connection.
Quality streaming via Bluetooth®
No NFC™? No problem. Connect your device manually by turning on the Bluetooth® in your device settings menu.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Hear more of your music and less of the background noise with the WH-CH710N noise-cancelation headphones, as well as Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelation (AINC), via Dual Noise Sensor Technology.
- HEADPHONE TYPE
- Closed, Dynamic
- DRIVER UNIT
- 30 mm, Dome
- IMPEDANCE (OHM)
- 72 ohm (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 33 ohm (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- 7 Hz–20,000 Hz (JEITA)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (ACTIVE OPERATION)
- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (POWER ON) (Wired)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (BLUETOOTH® COMMUNICATION)
- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)
- SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW)
- 94 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 100 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- VOLUME CONTROL
- CORD TYPE
- Detachable Single-sided type
- CORD LENGTH
- Approx. 47.25 inch (supplied headphone cable)
- L-shaped stereo mini plug (supplied headphone cable)
- Stereo Mini Jack
- PASSIVE OPERATION
- BATTERY CHARGE METHOD
- BATTERY LIFE (CONTINUOUS MUSIC PLAYBACK TIME)
- Max 35 hrs (BT NC)
- BATTERY LIFE (CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION TIME)
- Max 35 hrs (BT NC)
- BATTERY LIFE (WAITING TIME)
- Max. 200 hrs (BT: ON/Noise Canceling: OFF)
- BLUETOOTH® VERSION
- Version 5.0
- EFFECTIVE RANGE
- Line of sight approx. 30 ft (10 m)
- FREQUENCY RANGE
- 2.4 GHz band (2.4000–2.4835 GHz)
- A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT(S)
- AAC, SBC
- SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION
- NOISE CANCELING ON/OFF SWITCH
- AUTOMATIC AI NOISE CANCELING