SoundMAGIC at Audio46
Product Details from the Brand
Any mention of "us," "we," "our," etc is by SoundMAGIC, not Audio46
Sound Magic's Vento P55 on-ear headphone represents the next stage in the evolution of the Sound MAGIC brand. Italian for “wind”, the name Vento was chosen by Head Designer, Tony Xu, to express the control the Vento P55 headphone has over moving air.
With a two year development period, the Vento is the first Sound MAGIC headphone where every single component is manufactured in-house. The proprietary driver has been developed from the ground up by Sound Magic's team of expert engineers, and tweaked to deliver unrivalled precision and a vastly superior soundstage. Using an ultra-thin copper winding imported specially from Japan, the driver is able to deliver an accuracy and clarity that is normally reserved for high-end audiophile headphones.
With a stainless steel headband, aluminum ear cups and soft leather ear pads, the Sound MAGIC Vento is designed to withstand daily use, but comfortable enough for extended listening sessions. The included hard case and travelling pouch offer two options for transporting and storing the Vento P55 headphones.
- Highly detailed and accurate sound
- Lightweight build and superior comfort for extended listening
- Closed earcups for excellent noise isolation
- Made for all smartphones
- Integrated mic and smartphone remote - Skype/VOIP adaptor included
- SoundMAGIC Vento P55 on-ear headphones
- Detachable Audio cable (1.2m)
- "C" audio cable with mic and remote (1.2m)
- VoIP adaptor
- Phone adaptor
- Hard case
- Soft carrying pouch