SRM-T8000 is Stax's latest flagship electrostatic headphone amplifier utilizing hybrid technology. It employs two 6922 in the input stage, driving a Class-A solid-state output stage. The vacuum tubes isolated in a separate section made of vibration-proof damper and shield cover to eliminate vibration and noise. The high-capacity large toroidal transformers and selected high-quality parts allow the highest refinement in sound.
- Frequency response：1～115kHz per channel
- THD：<0.01% @1kHz per channel
- Rated input level：100mV/100V
- Maximum output voltage ：470V r.m.s./1kHz
- Input impedance：Unbalanced 50kΩ/ Balanced: 50kΩx2
- Analog Input ：RCA x2、XLR x1
- Headphone output ：Stax PRO bias output x2
- Volume control bypass: Allows the use of an external preamp
- Vacuum tube: 6922 ｘ2
- Power consumption ：95W（58W when idle）
- External dimension ：320(W)×103(H)×395(D)mm / 12.6" x 4" x 15.6"
- Weight：7.3kg / 16.1 lbs
- Voltage: 120V/60HZ
- Warranty: 1-year U.S. limited warranty