Violectric at Audio46
Violectric DHA V590 DAC/Amp/Preamp
Product SKU: V590
Out of Stock
Currently unavailable to ship. See our form to sign-up to be notified when it's back in stock!
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Violectric's 3 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
V590 balanced headphone amplifier, pre amp, and DAC!
- Balanced Headphone Amp
- ESS-based 32 bit DAC + 32 bit Resampler (PCM & DSD)
- Femto-Clock (standard)
- Remote control (standard)
With its incomparable technology, DHA V590² not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers in the market, but also:
- Lowest Noise - through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier's self-generated noise inaudible.
- High Output Voltage - through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited for high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing.
- High Output Power - thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as magnetostatic headphones
- High Damping Factor - due to lowest output impedance. Therefore the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a uncompromising frequency response.
It is on you:
Headphone amplifier? Pre-amplifier? D/A converter? Combination? Everything goes! The headphone outputs and / or the line outputs can be activated / deactivated by buttons on the front or by remote control. Connect not only your headphones to the DHA V590² but also your power amplifier or your active speakers and enjoy a compact and fantastic sounding headphone amplifier with a State-of-the-art D/A converter and a premium preamplifier
Control the DHA V590² with its stylish remote control, milled from a solid piece of aluminum. Via infrared rays you have access to motorized volume control, mute, input selection, resampling settings, Headphone and line-out control.
- 3 analogue inputs: 2 x RCA, 1 x XLR
- 4 digital inputs: optical, coaxial, AES balanced, USB
- USB allows for up to 384 kHz PCM and 512 x DSD
- 32 Bit ES9026 Pro
- New 32-bit Resampler with a dynamic range of up to 180 dB
POWER and NOISE
- 8 dB less noise than the V281
- 2 x 25 Watt PSU, switchable between 115 and 230V
- Gain factor 0 dB unbalanced, 6 dB balanced
- Extended pre-gain settings via DIP switches: -18, -12, -6, 0, +6, +12, +18 dB, same for the line out
- Pre and post fader now work via the push of a button on the back and not via software control
- Max output voltage (balanced output, both channels driven): 32 Volt = 1.8 Watts @ 600 Ohm
- Maximum power (balanced output, both channels driven): 6.4 Watt @ 50 Ohm
- Noise -100 dB / THD+N – 102 dB
- Output impedance < 0,2
- Ohm Damping factor > 250
- (WxHxD) 290mm x 80mm (90 with feet) x 250 mm
- Front, Back: 8 mm / 3 mm Aluminum, black anodized
- Case: 3 mm / 4 mm Aluminum, black anodized