Violectric at Audio46
Violectric DHA V590 Pro DAC/Amp/Preamp
Product SKU: V590 PRO
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today
Order now for shipping tomorrow
Shipping available to: USA and internationally
FREE U.S. 2-3 day Shipping
(INDIGENOUS PEOPLES' DAY DELAYS MAY CAUSE INACCURACIES) Estimated U.S. delivery between Friday, Oct 6 and Monday, Oct 9 Monday, Oct 9 and Tuesday, Oct 10
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with Violectric's 3 year limited warranty
This item is not eligible for promotional codes. You may still earn and redeem Audio46 Rewards.
V590 PRO balanced headphone amplifier, pre amp, and DAC!
- Balanced Headphone Amp
- ESS-based 32 bit DAC + 32 bit Resampler (PCM & DSD)
- Femto-Clock (standard)
- Remote control (standard)
- 256 step relay volume (Pro model)
The Violectric DHA V590² PRO is the new top device in the Violectric range and is delivered from the factory with the 256 step relay. It offers a state-of-the-art D/A converter and a headphone amplifier. The D/A converter is a new development and includes a 32-bit resampler / reclocker and two 32-bit D/A converters per channel. The latest findings from the multiple test winners from Violectric and Niimbus were implemented in the headphone amplifier. Most functions can be conveniently controlled using a stylish remote.
With its incomparable technology, DHA V590² PRO not only offers one of the most powerful headphone amplifiers in the market, but also:
- Lowest Noise - through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier's self-generated noise inaudible.
- High Output Voltage - through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited for high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing.
- High Output Power - thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as magnetostatic headphones
- High Damping Factor - due to lowest output impedance. Therefore the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a uncompromising frequency response.
It is on you:
Headphone amplifier? Pre-amplifier? D/A converter? Combination? Everything goes! The headphone outputs and / or the line outputs can be activated / deactivated by buttons on the front or by remote control. Connect not only your headphones to the DHA V590² PRO but also your power amplifier or your active speakers and enjoy a compact and fantastic sounding headphone amplifier with a State-of-the-art D/A converter and a premium preamplifier
Control the DHA V590² PRO with its stylish remote control, milled from a solid piece of aluminum. Via infrared rays you have access to motorized volume control, mute, input selection, resampling settings, Headphone and line-out control.
- 3 analogue inputs: 2 x RCA, 1 x XLR
- 4 digital inputs: optical, coaxial, AES balanced, USB
- USB allows for up to 384 kHz PCM and 512 x DSD
- 32 Bit ES9026 Pro
- New 32-bit Resampler with a dynamic range of up to 180 dB
POWER and NOISE
- 8 dB less noise than the V281
- 2 x 25 Watt PSU, switchable between 115 and 230V
- Gain factor 0 dB unbalanced, 6 dB balanced
- Extended pre-gain settings via DIP switches: -18, -12, -6, 0, +6, +12, +18 dB, same for the line out
- Pre and post fader now work via the push of a button on the back and not via software control
- Max output voltage (balanced output, both channels driven): 32 Volt = 1.8 Watts @ 600 Ohm
- Maximum power (balanced output, both channels driven): 6.4 Watt @ 50 Ohm
- Noise -100 dB / THD+N – 102 dB
- Output impedance < 0,2
- Ohm Damping factor > 250
- (WxHxD) 290mm x 80mm (90 with feet) x 250 mm
- Front, Back: 8 mm / 3 mm Aluminum, black anodized
- Case: 3 mm / 4 mm Aluminum, black anodized