2 Year Limited Warranty. Free Expedited Shipping.
- W10 Universal-Fit Earphones
- 3-Button Cable with Microphone
- Westone Bluetooth Cable
- 5 Pair Patented STAR™ Silicone Tips
- 5 Pair True-Fit™ Foam Tips
- Exchangeable Faceplates
- Premium Small Carrying Case
Westone W10 Single-Driver True-Fit Earphones with Bluetooth Cable
Designed for the music enthusiast, the Westone W10 features a specially-tuned, full range, single balanced-armature driver. The W10 delivers extraordinary detail and clarity that will unlock the potential in all your audio and video devices.
- TRUE-FIT® TECHNOLOGY: 60 years of experience designing products for the ear, has resulted in a universal-ft earpiece that is compact, low-profle, lightweight, and extremely comfortable. Our proprietary eartips enhance the performance of the W10 by ensuring a great fit and seal, right out of the box.
- BALANCED-ARMATURE DRIVERS: Westone’s proprietary balanced-armature drivers provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond other in-ear solutions.
- WESTONE BLUETOOTH CABLE: Full-resolution Bluetooth Cable uses aptX® technology to deliver extraordinary detail, clarity, and a dynamic soundstage that has to be heard to be appreciated. The Westone Bluetooth Cable features; 8 hours of battery life, a 10 meter/ 32 foot range, has a water and dust resistant IPX-4 rating, and features our exclusive MMCX Audio® connectors, which allows the Bluetooth Cable to be used with any custom-fit or universal-fit earpiece
- 3-BUTTON MFI CONTROL SYSTEM + MICROPHONE: 55” MFi Cable with MMCX Audio connector features a Microphone controller that is compatible with iPhones®, iPods®, and iPads® and features volume +/-, tracking +/-, phone answer, and Siri activation.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone W10 features a full-range, single balanced-armature driver with 122 dB SPL @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz - 16kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 19 ohms @ 1kHz, 25dB
- IN THE BOX + WARRANTY: Purchase includes: W10 Universal-Fit Earphones, 3-Button Cable with Microphone, Westone Bluetooth Cable, 5 Pair Patented STAR™ Silicone Tips, 5 Pair True-Fit™ Foam Tips, Exchangeable Faceplates, Premium Small Carrying Case, 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Established in 1959 as a custom-fit earpiece manufacturer, Westone has become known worldwide as "The In-Ear Experts." From its roots of working with hearing health professionals to produce custom-fit products for hearing aids and protection, Westone has expanded into offering consumer audio products and is the world's premier designer of high performance in-ear musicians' monitors and earphones.
Westone became a master of audio technology as the result of requests from popular rock musicians in the early 1980s. They wanted the ability to hear specific instruments or vocals while on stage yet reduce overall stage volume to protect their hearing. As a solution, Westone created the first balanced armature driver in-ear monitor that became the standard for professional musicians.