Westone B-Stock are factory-sealed, certified by Westone. 2 Year Warranty included by Westone.
Westone - W40 (Gen 1) In-Ear Headphones
- FOUR BALANCED-ARMATURE DRIVERS WITH THREEWAY CROSSOVER: The award-winning sound of the W40 is designed to take your listening to an entirely new level, featuring a beautifully-flat frequency response with articulate lows, precise mid-range, sparkling highs, and performance that is perfect for recorded and mastered music. The Westone W40 is the ideal first earphone for those music lovers and critical listeners looking to get the absolute most from their listening experiences.
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: The W40 takes advantage of all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. The W40 is so comfortable that they can be worn for hours and hours - you may even forget that you are wearing them. Westone’s silicone and comfort-foam eartips enhance the performance in-ear earphones by ensuring superior noise isolation, and a superb fit
- MMCX AUDIO CABLE + MFI 3 BUTTON CABLE (APPLE & ANDROID COMPTABLE): Westone’s professional-quality MMCX Audio Twisted Cable is so good that it goes on tour with some of the biggest names in the music industry. It is twisted to help reduce cable noise and keep the cable light-weight and flexible. Westone’s 3-Button MFi Control System with Microphone provides full function and control for all Apple and Android devices. Both feature our MMCX Audio Connectors and 3.5mm stereo plug
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone W40 features four balanced-armature drivers with 118 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 10Hz - 18kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 30 ohms @ 1kHz
- IN THE BOX + WARRANTY: Purchase includes; 1 pair Westone W40 Earphones, MMCX Audio Twisted Cable, 3 Button MFi Cable with Microphone, 5 pair Patented STAR Silicone Eartips, 5 pair TRUE-FIT Comfort-Foam Eartips, Impact Resistant Monitor Vault, 3 Decorative Faceplates (Red, Blue, and Black) with Removal/Replacement Tool, Cleaning Tool, and a 2-year warranty