FREE FEDEX SECOND DAY SHIPPING
2 Year Limited Warranty.
- W40 Universal-Fit Earphones
- High-Defnition Silver MMCX Audio® Cable
- Westone Bluetooth Cable
- 5 Pair Patented STAR™ Silicone Tips
- 5 Pair True-Fit™ Foam Tips
- Exchangeable Faceplates
- Deluxe Zippered Carrying Case
Westone W40 Four-Driver True-Fit Earphones with Bluetooth Cable
The four balanced-armature driver design of the W40 will take your listening to an entirely new level. The award-winning sound of the W40 features a beautifully-flat frequency response with articulate lows, precise mid-range, sparkling highs, and performance that is perfect for recorded and mastered music. The Westone W40 is the ideal first earphone for those music lovers and critical listeners looking to get the absolute most from their listening experiences. Ideal for all personal audio and video devices.
- TRUE-FIT® TECHNOLOGY: 60 years of experience designing products for the ear, has resulted in a universal-ft earpiece that is compact, low-profle, lightweight, and extremely comfortable. Our proprietary eartips enhance the performance of the W10 by ensuring a great ft and seal, right out of the box.
- BALANCED-ARMATURE DRIVERS: Westone’s proprietary balanced-armature drivers provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond other in-ear solutions.
- WESTONE BLUETOOTH CABLE: Full-resolution Bluetooth Cable uses aptX® technology to deliver extraordinary detail, clarity, and a dynamic soundstage that has to be heard to be appreciated. The Westone Bluetooth Cable features; 8 hours of battery life, a 10 meter/ 32 foot range, has a water and dust resistant IPX-4 rating, and features our exclusive MMCX Audio® connectors, which allows the Bluetooth Cable to be used with any custom-fit or universal-fit earpiece
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone W40 features a full-range, four balanced-armature driver with 118 dB SPL @ 1mW sensitivity, 10Hz - 18kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 31 ohms @ 1kHz, 25dB
- IN THE BOX + WARRANTY: Purchase includes: W40 Universal-Fit Earphones, High-Defnition Silver MMCX Audio® Cable, Westone Bluetooth Cable, 5 Pair Patented STAR™ Silicone Tips, 5 Pair True-Fit™ Foam Tips, Exchangeable Faceplates, Premium Small Carrying Case, 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Established in 1959 as a custom-fit earpiece manufacturer, Westone has become known worldwide as "The In-Ear Experts." From its roots of working with hearing health professionals to produce custom-fit products for hearing aids and protection, Westone has expanded into offering consumer audio products and is the world's premier designer of high performance in-ear musicians' monitors and earphones.
Westone became a master of audio technology as the result of requests from popular rock musicians in the early 1980s. They wanted the ability to hear specific instruments or vocals while on stage yet reduce overall stage volume to protect their hearing. As a solution, Westone created the first balanced armature driver in-ear monitor that became the standard for professional musicians.