Audio-Technica – ATH-L5000
Discover the warm, natural sound generated by the exquisitely crafted ATH-L5000 audiophile headphones. Featuring 58 mm drivers with lightweight CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic) flanges for improved airflow and diaphragm movement, plus diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating, the ATH-L5000 headphones deliver exceptional full-range audio. The natural acoustic sound signature – not to mention the headphones’ classically refined look – is heightened through the use of Sycamore wood housings covered in the finest Connolly aniline leather.
The headphones come with a detachable 3.0 m (9.8′) cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 6.3 mm (1/4″) gold-plated stereo output plug. For those looking for a balanced connection, the ATH-L5000 headphones can also be used with the 3.0 m (9.8′) AT-B1XA balanced cable. A padded, hard-shell case is included to safely store the headphones.
- 58 mm driver units include a lightweight CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic) flange for improved airflow and diaphragm movement
- Diaphragms with diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Sycamore wood housings, covered with the finest Connolly aniline leather, give headphones a natural acoustic signature
- Includes detachable 3.0 m (9.8′) cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors, and is compatible with the AT-B1XA balanced cable
- Comes with padded, hard-shell storage case
|Driver Diameter||58 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 50,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000 mW|
|Cable||3.0 m (dual-sided), 4-core parallel cable/OFC6N OFC/Elastomer sheath|
|Connector||6.3 mm (1/4″) gold-plated plug|
|Accessories Included||Padded, hard-shell case|
HOUSING: Sycamore with Connolly aniline leather covering