Audio-Technica ATH-S700BT Over-ear Bluetooth Headphones
The Audio-Technica ATH-S700BT Wireless Over-ear Bluetooth Headphones offers clear, full-bodied audio reproduction with Bluetooth® wireless operation. The headphones are equipped with a mic, and music and volume controls, allowing you to easily answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward and rewind) of music and video on compatible smartphones and other portable devices. The headphones pair with up to eight Bluetooth wireless devices. A 1.2 m (3.9′) smartphone cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection that can be used in areas where Bluetooth wireless use is prohibited or when battery power is low.
The headphones feature 40 mm drivers for powerful sound and efficient signal transfer. The housings are designed with an acoustic chamber that’s separate from the electronics in order to maximize driver performance. And the audio is given an additional boost from the high-quality, built-in headphone amplifier.
The ATH-S700BT is equipped with an internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery that provides six hours of continuous use and up to 200 hours in standby mode. A 1.0 m (3.3′) USB charging cable is included.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and music & volume controls built into the earcup for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and controlling volume on Bluetooth wireless devices
- Pairs with up to eight Bluetooth wireless devices
- Housings contain an acoustic chamber that’s separate from the electronics and helps to maximize driver performance
- 40 mm drivers for outstanding sound quality
- Built-in headphone amplifier ensures clear and accurate sound reproduction from the wireless signal
- Soft, memory foam earpads provide a comfortable fit with outstanding sound isolation
- Smooth, easily adjustable headband slider ensures a comfortable fit
- Headphones fold flat for easy transport
- Internal battery provides six hours of continuous use (200 hours on standby) on a full charge
- 1.2 m (3.9′) cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low