- Custom made proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 drivers per channel)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology: Quad Low, Quad Mid and Quad High Balanced Armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable: user-controlled low-frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 to 13dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to 13dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4 Order Crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation of -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalanced and 2.5mm balanced cable both included the package
Full Metal Jacket
- Each body, cap, and sound bore is machined from one solid block of aluminum with a carbon fiber logo-plate insert.
Proprietary Driver Design
- This series of (In-Ear Monitors) IEM’s were designed to be used as a mastering-reference tool because the high driver was designed for an optimum top-end extension with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10 Hz to 5 kHz. The low driver is designed for steeper low-pass frequencies with virtually no distortion.
SoundrIVe Technology (Quad-Driver Technology)
- Layla Ⅱ was equipped with SoundrIVe technology, using Jerry Harvey Audio’s proprietary quad drivers. Layla Ⅱ has a triple-quad driver (12 drivers) configuration that offers a wide frequency range.
FreqPhase Technology / Stainless-Steel Tube Waveguide
- FreqPhase corrects time and phase of multiple drivers. The waveguide ensures each driver signal arrives within 0.01 ms, resulting in a phase-coherent IEM.
Variable-Bass Output Adjustable from Cable
- User-controlled low-frequency drivers have an adjustable bass (0 – 10 dB). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to 10 dB (10 to 100 Hz)
|Type||Universal fit IEM (In-Ear Monitor)|
|Driver Unit||Custom-made proprietary balanced-armature driver (12 BA per side)|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 23 kHz|
|Input Sensitivity||117 db @ 1 mW|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|