Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as our Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D-printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
The JH13Pro, a favorite among audiophiles, has been upgraded to new driver and crossover technology. Now the JH13v2 Performance UF features Eight Balanced Armatures, Steel Tube Waveguide, and Moon Audio 4-pin connector and cable, with 10db of adjustable bass per ear. The JH13v2 Performance UF has enhanced extension, clarity and soundstage.
- Newly redesigned 3D Printed Universal Fit shells
- Custom Mahogany faceplates with Teal oversized JH logos
- 8 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to 12db)
- Input Connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 116dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 28 Ohms
- Noise isolation 26db