Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as our Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D-printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
Lola™ Hybrid IEMs feature Dual Low and Quad High Balanced Armatures and Dual Dynamic 4.9mm Drivers that utilize patent pending D.O.M.E™ Midrange Enclosure Technology.
In order to create the new D.O.M.E™ technology, Jerry sourced 4.9mm dynamic drivers and designed a phase-correct band pass enclosure to house them inside the IEM. This tuned enclosure is custom 3D-printed in our lab and holds two 4.9 dynamic drivers that oppose each another, giving Lola™ a 9.8mm effective midrange driver in a small package.
Lola™ is a balance of power, detail, and warmth. Quick in its bass response, extraordinary in its detail, extension out to 20kHz and a natural, silky, airy, gorgeous midrange courtesy of our D.O.M.E™ technology. Lola™ has an extraordinary analog sound stage that complements string instruments, as well as vocals, and makes a ‘58 Les Paul through a Marshall 4×12 cabinet sound kick ass.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- Newly redesigned 3D-Printed Universal Fit shells
- Lightning Strike Faceplates with Copper oversized JH logos
- Powered by soundrive technology; 8 Drivers per Side: Proprietary Dual Low B.A, D.O.M.E™ technology with Dual Dynamic 4.9mm Drivers, Proprietary Quad High B.A.
- Moon Audio 4-Pin cable with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar and Variable Bass Attenuators for User Adjustable Bass (0 /- 15db).
- Stainless Steel Freqphase™ time|phase Waveguide (U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674)
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Triple Bore
- Noise Isolation -26db
- All-New Aluminum Billet Top Loading Carrying Case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 105 @ 1mW
- Impedance: 16 Ohms