Wireless, of course, means Bluetooth so PSB engineers utilized the latest advanced version (V4.1) with A2DP wireless audio technology. Bluetooth V4.1 provides fast, easy pairing with any compatible device and delivers extended range, fewer drop-outs and better battery life. The operating range on the M4U TW1 is up to 10 meters (over 30 feet).
Touch & Tap Controls
Once paired with your Bluetooth device, the M4U TW1 allows the user to answer phone calls or control their music without ever referring to their phone. For added, hands-free convenience, the PSB earphones will notify the user via voice prompts when they are paired with a device or running low on battery power.
Speaking of battery, the M4U TW1 features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to five hours of listening and up to eighty hours on standby. It comes supplied with a USB charging cable and recharges in about two hours.
Comfort and Ergonomics
Particular attention to comfort and ergonomics has been paid in the design of the M4U TW1. At 9.4 grams (less than 1 ounce) for each earphone, the first thing one notices is their relatively lightweight for an earphone with so many features. The innovative StayFit feature incorporates a unique ear hook design paired with soft silicone ear tips. A wide range of extra silicone ear tips is supplied to obtain the best possible fit. This combination allows the earphones to stay put comfortably even when listening on the go.
Ready to go
The M4U TW1 is supplied with a protective rugged case for storage or travel. Weather-resistant construction helps protect the earphones from the elements such as perspiration or weather.
Best-in-Class sound quality
Be it loudspeakers for music, home theatre or computer audio, or of course headphones, PSB is synonymous with superb sound quality. The M4U TW1 uses custom designed, high performance 6mm dynamic drivers that deliver full frequency response with ultra-low distortion. Whether you want lifelike details with your music or need clarity in your phone calls, the M4U TW1 delivers.
Like all PSB speakers and headphones, final voicing is performed by Founder and Chief Designer, Paul Barton, at Canada’s famed National Research Council. PSB’s research has discovered how listener preferences can be integrated into a wide range of speaker designs for many different applications, yet all featuring consistent sound quality that is natural and lifelike.
Bluetooth and Battery Info:
- Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- touch and tap control for Bluetooth pairing, music playback, and calls
- built-in microphone for taking calls with a smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers 4 to 5 hours of listening
- voice prompts provide information on battery life, device connection, and caller ID
Accessories and General Info:
- “Y-shaped” USB cable included for charging
- includes 4 pairs of silicone ear tips for a customized, comfortable fit
- carrying case
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- weight: 0.14 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
What’s in the Box:
- Left wireless ear bud (black)
- Right wireless ear bud (black)
- 4 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 8″ USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and two Micro-B USBs on other end)
- Carabiner clip
- Zippered storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited Warranty booklet