The HD 4.50 BTNC Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with NoiseGard Active Noise Cancellation fromSennheiser feature high-quality sound and Bluetooth 4.0 technology in a sleek and foldable design. These headphones can be used to listen to music and answer calls, and are well suited for use with smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, and other portable devices.
The HD 4.50 BTNC are built to be portable and can make travel more pleasurable. With their over-ear design, NoiseGard active noise cancellation, and deep, ergonomically designed earpads, these headphones offer lasting comfort, even during extended listening sessions. Their robust, foldable-headband design can be easily and compactly stored in the supplied protective case.
- Control at Your Fingertips
- If you want to take or make a call, change a track, or adjust the volume, the intuitive earcup-mounted controls—along with the integrated microphones—allow for easy operation of the headphones.
- High-Quality Sound with No Strings Attached
- These wireless headphones are about freedom, musically and physically—thus, no cable. Instead, to appropriately complement the Sennheiser speakers, this headset comes with state-of-the-art wireless technology, aptX audio codec for reliable transmission and true wireless Hi-Fi sound, and provides immediate and simple pairing with compatible devices via Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Comfort on Every Street
- The headphones combine extended comfort and maximum portability with their over-ear, deep, ergonomically designed earpads. They allow you to enjoy extended listening sessions, and their robust, foldable-headband design enables them to be neatly stowed away in the included protective case.
|Ear Coupling||Closed, circumaural|
|Frequency Response||18 Hz to 22 kHz
Microphone: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
|Sound Pressure Level||113 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/ 1 V RMS)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.5% (1 kHz/100 dB)|
|Pick-up Pattern||Dual omnidirectional microphones|
|Ambient Noise Compensation||NoiseGard active noise cancellation|
|Input Power||3.7 VDC, 600 mAh: Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
5 VDC, 400 mA: USB charging
|Operating Time||19 hours (Bluetooth and NoiseGard on)
25 hours (Bluetooth only)
|Charging Time||Approximately 2 hours|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.0/NFC pairing|
|Connector Cable||4.6′ (1.4 m) gold-plated audio cable with 1/8″ (3.5 mm) angled plug|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||8.4 oz (238 g)|