iFi at Audio46
iFi PowerStation (US) Outlet Mains with ANC
Product SKU: POWERSTATION (US)
Ready TODAY Tomorrow
Order in the next for shipping today Order now for shipping tomorrow
30 day Returns
Sometimes it's not meant to be. Let us know within 30 days.
Authorized U.S. Dealer
Having issues after 30 days? Comes with iFi's 1 year limited warranty
Earn 5% back in rewards! Learn More
IFI - PowerStation Outlet Mains with ANC
Every audio system can be tainted by poor mains quality – a problem that affects many of us, especially those living in towns and cities. The quality of our mains power is further eroded by the abundance of cheap switch-mode power supplies in typical household appliances and the sea of RFI/EMI in which we are constantly bathed. The signals that move loudspeaker drive units are electrical; if the ‘unrefined fuel’ from which these signals are formed – the power we feed our systems – is corrupted, the negative impact on sound quality is inevitable. At iFi we manufacture a number of highly effective products that reduce ‘noise’ (distortion) in incoming electrical power – both directly from the mains or via USB ports – but the PowerStation is the first to offer our proprietary Active Noise Cancellation in a whole-system, six/eight outlet mains solution.
- The iFi PowerStation ACTIVELY cancels all noise. This means it is able to cancel far more noise across the whole frequency range than a passive product, even across the lower frequencies.
- Additional passive filters have been added on each outlet to eradicate noise from the very highest frequencies.
- Each outlet is independently isolated in its own chamber to prevent differential mode crosscontamination, with the addition of strategically placed EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) to damp vibrations.
- The PowerStation indicates correct polarity so you can avoid damaging polarity issues.
- It also shows whether your system is earthed. The PowerStation has an earth/ground socket so you can add a ground cable to rid yourself of buzz/hum caused by no earth.
- The PowerStation will not cause a ground loop should you insert an ground cable into the earth/ground socket even when your system is already earthed.
- The in-built Over-voltage Surge Protection protects your system from shorts, spikes and surges in the power supply and potential equipment damage.
- You can use your existing AC iPurifiers with the PowerStation. Separate your digital and analogue devices to ensure even less noise contamination.*